Kompakte og energieffektive 6-90W AC/DC power for bygningsautomasjon og industrielle applikasjoner
These new DIN-Rail mounted power supplies are designed for industrial and residential applications. They are lower cost than the existing TBL-range with similar electrical specifications. Further, they fully comly to the new standbt power and efficiency requirements (ECI Standard). They are intended for connecting as class II devices, so the safety earth connection is not required. They are mountable in flat racks due to their small dimensions in depth. The dimentions comply to the DIN 43 880 standard.
- High power density in low profile case, module depth only 55 mm
- For distributed power, suitable for mounting in domestic installation panels
- Low output ripples and spikes
- Very high efficiency and low stanby current -> compliance to ECO-Standard
- Suitable for houshold appliance and industrial applications
- UL 1310 class II, NEC class 2 compliance and UL 508 listed
- Universal input range 85 to 264 VAC
- Operating temperature range: –25°C to +70°C max.
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Adjustable output voltage and DC–OK indicator LED