RACM60-K Series multi-purpose AC/DC power supplies series deliver 60 Watt natural convection cooled output power to industrial + household + medical grade applications.
RACM60-K Series multi-purpose AC/DC power supplies series deliver 60 Watt natural convection cooled output power to industrial + household + medical grade applications. With a clear focus on extended thermal performance for systems where space is limited, these 2” x 3” compact modules are designed to gain highest overall efficiency levels over the full output load range from universal AC inputs. 100% load power to be gained over wide operating conditions as of -40°C to +55°C respectively mains input lines from nominal 115V to 240Vac and reduced power up to +85°C and down to 80Vac. An isolation of 4kVac input to output and 2MOPP conditions to meet BF requirements are certified to UL/IEC60601 standard. For industrial applications, the series are certified to IEC/EN62368 and to IEC61558-1 safety and for household appliances to EN60335. For easy system integrations sufficient margin to EMI emissions class “B” limits are supported in both system Installations Class II or Class I PELV with grounded output. Different mechanical options to make the series ideally suitable for different mounting conditions such as conventional 2”x4” standoff footprint or connections via rugged wave soldering pins to any main PCB are available on request.
- 2” x 3” with 1.1” height
- 4kVAC/1min isolation
- 5000m operating altitude (4000m medical)
- 2MOPP certified / prepared for BF ratings
- 90% efficiency from 10% to 100% load
- No load power consumption typ 100 mW
- Ambient operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- No line derating down 90Vac
- PCB mountable version for wave solder mounting process
- 2”x4” footprint version for second sourcing opportunities
- certifications to IEC/EN 62368, UL/IEC/EN 60601; EN60335 and IEC/EN 61558-2-16 safety standards